This year our competition will held place from 4th to 8th May 2019. It is an International FAI 2.
It is organized together with 2 local clubs Florival Air Evasion that is for very long time known for his excellent weather forcast and Markstein Airways, the biggest with 120 members and most active local club.
Maximum number of pilots is 100, were 25 places are reserved for foreigners pilots.
Entry fee is 60 €. If the 5 days are flown a supplement of 15€ will be asked on site.
The competition is light, no retrieve, we usually land at start place or in vallee were hitchhike is easy. Anyhow at the end of the day we will not leave you out on the street.
Fee include breakfast – lunch pack and a bier at landing.
We will organize a barbecue one of the nicest day with extra fee of 10€.
Our headquarter is at the main landingfield AEROTEC between Fellering and Oderen.
– Le TREH / Markstein / NW-SW and S/ GPS 47°55’ 32’’N – 07°00’ 39’’E
– Le DRUMONT / EAST/ GPS 47°54’02’ ’N 06°55’02’’E
Meet director : Jean-Christophe Fassel
Event director : Murielle Higelin
Entry fee is 60,-€ – payable after you got an email that you are selected to reserve your place.
After the payment we confirm your participation by a mark in the pilot list.
In case of competition cancelation your payment will be returned.
Requirement for Pilots to enter this competition:
- – All pilots must hold a valid FAI sport license and shall be of sufficient standard to meet the demands of an international competition. Helm with norm CE EN 966, harness with protector, reserve system. Paragliders must be flying in their weight range. Only Paragliders with EN or CCC certification are allowed. The organisers have the right to refuse any glider not of acceptable standard or configuration.
- – Documentary proof in English or French of insurance covering public liability risk to a value of 1.5 Mio. Euro must be presented to the organisers before the start of the competition, as well as a personal accident insurance covering medical assistance and reparation. International repatriation is mandatory.
- – All pilots fly on their own responsibility. All pilots accept without restriction to hold the organisers, its bodies and members harmless and waive all claims to compensation. – See page 3; DHV-Liability Disclaimer .
- – To have live tracking and retrieve a pilot should have an Android or IOS smartphone with mobile internet connection during the whole comp. we will use whatsapp for localization. Create an account on FFVL in order to answer position and upload track.
- – Radio (2m band)
– Mobile Phone (Android/IOS) with mobile App Livetrack24
GPS – track log, The Organizer provides cables for the main GPS/loggers as Flymasters etc,. For any special GPS/logger the pilot must bring his own cable.
Accommodation and Activities
• St. Amarin Au Cheval Blanc
• Auberge de Mehrbachel
• Ranspach Hôtel Restaurant Fritschi
• Fellering Le Saisonnier
• Urbès Au Col de Bussang
• Kruth Auberge de France
• Kruth Les 4 saisons
• Markstein Auberge du Steinlebach
• Markstein Hôtel Restaurant Wolf
Restaurant/Camping main landing Aerotech
• Wagga Bar/Restaurant/Camping
• Apotheke: Fellering 3 route de Bussang
• Apotheke: Oderen 58, Grand’Rue
• Bankautomat: Crédit Mutuel 85 Grand’rue à Fellering
• Food store: Proxi 63, Grand’rue à Kruth
Notfall Tel. 112
Safety Frequenz FFVL: 143.9875 Mhz